Julie Rekha and Founder of Art Expedia, The Art Lover’s Community where she advocates the use of art as a healing modality joins eHealth Radio and the General Health Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Julie Rekha discuss the following:
- How is art a health benefit?
- Do colours influence a person’s wellbeing?
- What form of art can be explored to feel well?
- What if a person has no interest in creating art?
- How does one choose a painting to ponder and admire?
Julie Rekha is an abstract and inspirational artist with an eye for beauty and the ability to ignite the senses with colours. Her passion has helped many people use art as a feel well mechanism. Expanding on her mission to heal the world she is also bringing together a growing number of Australian and international artists on artexpedia.com. It is a place for artists and interior designers to showcase their work and bring awareness to everything that is Art related.