Dr. Dwayne Watkins, Board-certified physician located in Stockbridge, Georgia joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information & Weight Management Channels. He currently serves as the CEO and Medical Director of Heartland Healthcare, Total Body, and Heartland College Park and is here to talk to us about weight loss.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Dwayne Watkins discuss the following:
- What is the most important aspect of weight management and how should it be approached?
- What are some medical weight loss options? What are reasons someone would consider these options?
- Are medical weight loss options safe? What are the possible side effects and complications?
- How can liposuction benefit someone who is trying to lose weight?
- What does the liposuction procedure entail? What is recovery like?
Dwayne L. Watkins, MD is a board-certified physician, who received his Bachelors of Pharmacy from the University of Kansas Pharmacy School. He later went on to attain his medical degree from the University of Kansas Medical School and completed his residency training at Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Watkins is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians and American Board of Internal Medicine, and he has received specialized training in medical weight loss and laser liposuction. When Dr. Watkins is not helping his patients achieve optimal results, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. In his spare time, he loves training youth in sports, traveling, and actively working as a member of his church.