- For starters & a loaded question, touch on what is the role of the foot in sports?
- What are some of your important topics you feature on "the sports doctor" radio show?
- What are some common foot & foot related problems in sports?
- Why so many overuse injuries in young athletes?
- Talk about shoes & what's important here?
- Why your interest in childhood obesity & concussions?
Dr. Robert A. Weil - The Sports Doctor™ is the host of Sports Doctor Radio, heard on healthylife.net. He was formerly on WDCB 90.9 FM in Chicago for more than 20 years. He’s also has had articles published in many newspaper columns including The Aurora Beacon News and the Naperville Sun. Articles & past shows are available on our website at sportsdoctorradio.com.
His patient list reads like a who’s who in both professional and amateur sports. Here are a few examples:
- Evan Lysacek, Winner of the Olympic Gold Medal for figure skating in 2010 National pair’s competitor
- Jessica Catalang Four-time IHSA state tennis champ
- Acclaimed UCLA player Liz Lumpkin.
- Former Chicago Bears, Jim McMahon, Dave Duerson, Richard Dent, Jim Harbough and many more.
- Tennis players like John McEnroe, Tracy Austin, Tim Smyczek, Jasmine Minor and Liz Lumpkin
- Track star, Tominque Boatright, daughter of famed Aurora Flyers coach Tom Boatright
- Joakim Noah's dad Yannick,-tennis great & former French Open champion
- Chicago Cubs, Bill Buckner.
- Chicago White Sox, Eric Soderholm
- Chicago Blackhawk Greats: Doug Wilson & Keith Magnuson
- Former Minnesota Vikings Coach, Les Frazier
THESE ARE ONLY A FEW OF The Sports Doctors Celebrity patients.