Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Chris Paulk discuss the following:
- Tell us about Paulk’s Pride and the products you offer.
- What are some of the benefits of muscadines?
- When is harvest season?
- Are the juices safe for children?
- Who will the product help?
- How would listeners learn more and purchase Paulk’s Pride products?
Papa Jacob Paulk planted the first muscadine vine in 1970. Almost 50 years later, the Paulk family has become synonymous with the muscadine industry, growing from that first vine to over 600 acres of muscadines and scuppernongs harvested for fresh produce sales. Today, innovation meets legacy when it comes to Paulk’s Pride. The rich farming heritage mixed with modern industry and technology, results in healthy, natural, and simple products.