Dr. Robert Flower, Founder and Director of The Gilchrist Institute, a nonprofit Human Potential Research and Development think tank located in Bronxville, New York joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Personal Development Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Robert Flower discuss the following:
- How did you come up with this model and please describe what it is
- Please describe the process and the type of results that can be expected
- How did you develop this?
- Can you give us an example, a success story, describing how this has helped a particular individual?
- Can anyone implement this model?
- You are also known for making predictions using this model, can you give us an example and explain how this is done?
- How do you work with people - is it individual consultations? Online or In person? Classes? What is the best way to contact you to arrange this?
ROBERT J. FLOWER, PHD is a highly successful entrepreneur, scholar and “entelechist”. For over 35 years he has dedicated himself to the study of Potential and the best ways to fully achieve it. Through his discovery of the Laws of Potential and the development of Natural Intelligence and Thinking, Dr. Flower has created the Science of Achievement and Total Success.
Dr. Flower has been acknowledged in print, radio and television as one of the world’s leading authorities on Potential and Achievement. He has been an advisor and consultant for companies such as IBM and Chrysler as well as the State of New York and former governor Malcolm Wilson. He was a Professor of Economics, at West Point and Business Management at Mercy College in New York. He was also a Professor of Philosophy at Seton College in New York.
He has written five books and a downloadable workbook describing "Natural Thinking and Intelligence," the cornerstone of the Science of Achievement. In Decoding Potential, A Revolution in Understanding, Your Exceptional Mind and How We Analyze, Understand and Decide Things, he describes how our 13 Natural Intelligences define our natural potential and work together to enable achievement, as well as how to overcome obstacles that restrict our success.
Several thousand case studies have proven that NaTI provides unique and invaluable insights about perceptions, awareness and learning. NaTI also provides the foundation for Success; achieving financial and material goals as well as “unlocking your dynamic purpose” to find true happiness and fulfillment.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.