The importance of chiropractic care, nutrition & fitness for 2016 and The Body Renaissance Wellness+ fitness and nutrition program
Dr. David Below the Founder of the successful national fitness and nutrition company, The Body Renaissance & Dr. Virginia Irby who has more than 30 years of experience in chiropractic, with advanced degrees in chiropractic orthopedics and nutrition joins eHealth Radio and the Chiropractic Care, Fitness & Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. David Below & Dr. Virginia Irby discuss the following:
- The #1 new year resolution is weight loss. What's your advice on starting a diet in 2016?
- What should we eat? Is it best to eat smaller portions?
- How often should we exercise?
- How can our listeners maximize their chiropractic care and take their health & wellness to the next level in 2016?
- Can you tell our listener's about The Body Renaissance Wellness+ program, which you launched in October 2015.
- How easy is it to follow The Body Renaissance Wellness+ program and be able to keep our new year's resolution of staying healthy?
- The Body Renaissance is definitely making its mark in the chiropractic care industry. How do our listeners find out more info on Wellness+ and how do they sign up?
- What's your top tip for staying healthy in 2016?
Dr. David Below, a fourth generation chiropractor, was raised in Cullman, Alabama. He received his chiropractic degree from the prestigious Palmer Chiropractic College and went on to complete his extensive postgraduate training in Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering, Spinal Biophysics. Leander/Scoliosis, Activator Methods Technique and Nutrition & Fitness.
Dr. Below has lectured extensively to international corporate and community groups, during his impressive 40-year career. He has organized seminars and workshops on the topic of chiropractic care, nutrition and wellness, since 1986. Dr. Below has been honored by Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic, Palmer Chiropractic College, and Life Chiropractic for service to the profession. He was awarded the Leadership Award from the Alabama Chiropractic Council and served as Chairman of the Alabama State Chiropractic Association, and President of the Alabama Chapter of the Palmer Chiropractic College Alumni Association. He also served as Chairman of the Olympic Medical Services Committee for the Argentinean Soccer team.
Dr. Below is the founder of The Body Renaissance which in October 2015, launched Wellness+, as a turnkey solution for chiropractors to offer their patients access to proven and effective wellness tools that they use at home to increase the efficacy of their chiropractic care and enhance the patient - doctor connection.
Dr. Below has lived with a philosophy of wellness his entire life, even to the point of never having had a vaccination or an antibiotic. Inspired by his grandfather and father, who opened his chiropractic office in 1953, Dr. Below is proud to continue the extraordinary legacy that has been passed down through his family. His daughter and son-in-law are now part of the family legacy and continue to provide outstanding chiropractic care to the community.