Dr. Sasha Loffredo, Vice President of Medical Services at Marathon Health, an onsite health care provider joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care & Health News Channels to discuss population health management.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Sasha Loffredo discuss the following:
- What is population health management?
- What are the characteristics of a successful population health management program?
- What impact does population health management have on physical health?
- What other factors should be taken into consideration beyond physical health?
- What do you see as being the future of population health management?
Alexandra “Sasha” Loffredo, MD, is a family physician and clinical leader at Marathon Health. Prior to joining Marathon Health, Dr. Loffredo spent nearly a decade on faculty at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, educating residents and medical students and taking care of patients of all ages. She received her medical degree from the University of Vermont and completed her residency training in Family Medicine at the Hunterdon Medical Center in New Jersey. Outside of work, Sasha enjoys time with her family, including her high-school-aged daughter, her husband, who flies for Southwest Airlines, and her four dogs. Her family enjoys skiing, camping, and traveling the world.