Friday Jan 19, 2018
The Disque Foundation and Life Support Training
Paula Patel the Director of Outreach & Mission Fulfillment for the Disque Foundation, with a focus to maintain a strong bond between medical staff and patients, continually striving for strong communication between the team and providing the highest level of medical care joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Healthcare Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Paula Patel discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please tell us about the Disque Foundation.
- Why is life support training so important to the communities that the Disque Foundation serves?
- Concerning the goal of empowering a million people with the ability to save a life by 2020: Tell us more about this initiative and how the Disque Foundation intends to achieve it.
- What are some notable successes the Disque Foundation has accomplished?
- What else would you like listeners to know about the Disque Foundation?
Paula R. Patel manages outreach and mission fulfillment initiatives with the Disque Foundation and the Save a Life Initiative. For the past 10 years Paula has experienced the highs and lows of medical care both in the United States and abroad. This personal experience has helped her identify the specific needs and individualistic societal behaviors that affect optimum health care. Paula’s passionate about helping others through medicine and believes education is what makes this possible.
She finished her Bachelor’s degree in Bioscience & Biotechnology at Drexel University in Philadelphia. After which she went to the Medical University of Lublin in Poland where she received her Medical Degree. She went on to earn her Master’s in Business Administration while working as clinic manager at a non-profit clinic she developed from the ground up.
Her focus is to maintain a strong bond between medical staff and patients, continually striving for strong communication between the team and providing the highest level of medical care. Paula utilizes her combined medical and business knowledge in efforts to provide high quality medical care and is eager to spread health care education.
In her spare time Paula enjoys playing with her four-legged child, Vincent, going to music festivals, traveling and living life to the fullest.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.