- What is the dirty little secret of the skin care industry that women age 40+ need to know?
- How did you find out about this secret?
- Can you explain more about active ingredients and why they are important?
- What should women pay attention to regarding active ingredients?
- What can women do to educate themselves on what they need to look for in great anti-aging products?
I have had a fantastic 20+ year career as an external consultant in corporate America; helping companies improve their business operations and understand how to exceed customer demands. My corporate career has led to the launch of my baby, BeFab Skin Care; formulating anti-aging skin care products for women age 40+. A few years ago I became disheartened by the disappointing skin care products as I noticed my skin begin to show the symptoms of peri-menopause/menopause. The loss of firmness, wrinkles, dullness. I tried several dermotologist-promoted brands without results.
I thought it was my aging skin. It wasn’t until I had the opportunity to work with a team of formulation chemists to produce my own products, did I learn the dirty little secret of the skin care industry…that most brands skimp on the active ingredients by adding only trace amounts.
I am committed to providing products with the RIGHT active ingredients in the RIGHT concentration. I won't skimp on the good stuff and I share the concentration information of the active ingredients in BeFab products. I also provide free skin care and menopause education via video, radio and written blogs. For 20% off your first order, use discount code eHRadio just before order completion.