Dr. Alan J. Bauman, M.D., a full-time, board certified hair transplant surgeon who has treated over 17,000 patients and performed over 8,000 hair transplants since opening his practice in Boca Raton, FL in 1997 joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Alan J. Bauman discuss the following:
- How common is hair loss in men and women?
- What are the signs of hair loss?
- What is the psychological impact of hair loss?
- Medical treatments have been considered snake oil, “lotions, potions, rugs and plugs” in the past… what’s changed?
- Does Rogaine work? What’s better than Rogaine?
- We see laser therapy touted in consumer magazines, do lasers work to grow hair?
- What are the top myths about hair loss?
- Do hair transplants really work? Are they permanent?
- What is different about hair transplants today than years ago?
- I heard you can transplant eyebrows and eyelashes, how does that work?
- What’s next with stem cell technology in hair regrowth?
Background on Dr. Alan J. Bauman, M.D.
- Full-time, board-certified hair transplant surgeon & philanthropist
- Treated over 17,000 patients and performed over 8,000 hair transplant procedures
- Started his Bauman Medical hair loss practice in Boca Raton, Florida in 1997
- Received his M.D. degree from New York Medical College
- Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- One of only approximately 100 physicians worldwide to achieve board certification from the American and International Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Listed in as a “Top Hair Restoration Physician” by Aesthetic Everything network
- Recognized as a “Top Transformational CEO” by Forbes
- Internationally renowned surgeon: featured on DatelineNBC, Today Show, CBS Early Show, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, Fox News, Newsweek,
- Oprah-Magazine, The Doctors, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Mens Health and more.