Noelle Frieson, the Founder and CEO of JobProsper.com as well as the author of “The Couch Commuter: Finding Work from Home Jobs.” Noelle joins us here on eHealth Radio and the Health and Stress Management Channels to talk to us about striking a better work/life balance.
- Please start by telling us, what exactly is work/life balance?
- Why is work/life balance important?
- What are signs that your work/life balance is not working?
- What are 5 tips for striking a better work-life balance?
- Earlier you mentioned that telecommuting is on the rise, tell me more about that.
Noelle Frieson is the author of “The Couch Commuter: Finding Work from Home Jobs” and the Founder and CEO of JobProsper.com, a low-cost membership service that identifies and screens legitimate flexible and work from home jobs. Frieson was the daily jobs correspondent for WPIX Channel 11 Morning News in New York City in 2011 and 2012 and has been featured in numerous media outlets across the country.