Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health and Telemedicine Channels to discuss the benefits of Telehealth in Mental Health, for fhose new to the concept.
- Can you tell us what Telehealth is, when it comes to mental health, and what a person could expect during a session with you?
- What types of issues lend themselves to Telehealth?
- What types of issues would not be appropriate for telehealth, and require a different level of care.
- What are some benefits a person can experience with Telehealth?
- What would you tell someone who is leery, or on the fence about giving Telehealth a chance?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 8th book through Amazon.com.