Raymond Lavine, Principal at Telemedicine4you a company which advises individuals and companies to have a membership for telemedicine services joins eHealth Radio and the Health News, Health Care & Telemedicine Channels.
- What is Telemedicine and why does it matter?
- When is telemedicine appropriate for people to use?
- What are differences between a regular doctor visit and telemedicine interactions
- Is telemedicine available with our hospital or group plans?
- How does telemedicine coordinate with regular health plans?
- How do companies benefit with having telemedicine plans whether they have or do not offer health insurance
Raymond's expertise is not only focused with Extended care benefits but also Telemedicine membership plans. Six years ago, he realized there was a relationship between care giving and the value of telemedicine plans which would allow people who have routine or chronic care issues to contact a doctor without having to make an appointment to visit a doctor or go to urgent or emergency care. He then realized that telemedicine would be of value to people of all ages and would also be beneficial to companies to offer telemedicine to employees.
Raymond not only advises individuals and companies with how to be a member and utilize a telemedicine plan, he also uses it himself to speak with doctors when he has routine health issues and wants to speak with a physician.
Lavine has a BA in International Relations from the University of Southern California; an MBA and MA from Drucker-Ito Graduate School of Management, Claremont Graduate University; and the CLTC designation.