Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor joins eHealth Radio and the Health News, Mental Health & TeleMedicine Channels discusses Telehealth and MHealth & how it is changing the face and future of Psychology.
- What is Telemedicine and mhealth in terms of Psychology and Therapy?
- What is your background in working with Telehealh and mhealth?
- Who would not be an appropriate patient for this type of work?
- What types of things might an individual work on in this modality?
- What might a session, and the work look like?
Dr. Nicole Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her predoctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. She is a Professional Psychologist, an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, everyday Power Blog, several other publications, and is a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She works as a consultant on medical cases, as well as tund trainings for others. She has recently published 4 books.