Saturday Jul 10, 2021
Talking With One of America's Top Facial Cosmetic Surgeons!
Dr. Daria Hamrah, a top Double Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial / Facial Cosmetic Surgeon in the US joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Health News & Plastic Surgery Information Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Daria Hamrah discuss the following:
- What procedures have people been getting most during the pandemic?
- What new types of technology have you been using these days that is really changing the game?
- With your charity foundation, tell us about it and why is providing services to kids in Colombia so important to you?
- What tips can you give people when selecting a facial cosmetic surgeon?
- What else do you have planned for 2021?
Dr. Daria Hamrah is a top double Board Certified oral and maxillofacial / facial cosmetic surgeon in America. When he isn't performing surgeries, Dr. Hamrah is also the co-founder of a non-profit called “The Alegria Foundation”, which helps children with cleft lip and palate and facial deformities; Dr. Hamrah travels to Colombia yearly and donates his time performing cleft lip procedures for the children there.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.