Mark Sinatra, CEO at Staff One, an ESAC accredited PEO offering HR consulting, premium employee benefits, workers' compensation and risk management, compliance management and payroll and tax administration joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Mark Sinatra discuss the following:
- Tell us more about Staff One and what a PEO does?
- What are a few unique benefits that employees can ask their employers about?
- How are PEOs helpful to employers and employees when offering benefits?
- What are some specific value drivers that a PEO offers to healthcare companies?
- What year-end tips do you have for health care management personnel or business owners as applies?
Mark Sinatra is CEO of Staff One. Before joining Staff One, Mark co-founded Gordian Capital, a private investment company that focuses on making long-term investments in lower middle market companies. He has worked in the private equity, investment banking, consulting, and business process outsourcing industries. He came to Staff One with some impressive roles under his belt at companies that include Credit Suisse, Merrill Lynch, Andersen, RR Donnelley and also The Parthenon Group.
Mark is actively involved in the PEO industry as a Board Director of both ESAC and NAPEO. When he’s not working, Mark is helping in the community. He is a Board Advisor to The Kikulu Foundation, a Board Director for First3years, a partner with Social Venture Partners – Dallas, and a volunteer with the Prison Entrepreneurship Program. Mark also is a member of Young Presidents' Organization (YPO) - Lone Star Chapter.
He is an MBA graduate of the Wharton School of Business, and holds a BA in Economics from Fordham University. Mark earned the SHRM-CP Certification in August 2015.