Laurie Neronha an award-winning herbalist, certified Acne Specialist, licensed esthetician since 1997 and an educator for Oncology Spa Solutions joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Laurie Neronha discuss the following:
- Many people have heard about or experienced the side effects of Chemotherapy. Can you give us a brief overview of what is happening to the skin during this time?
- Does the same thing happen with radiation?
- What are some ways to keep the skin healthy and intact?
- Are there things people should avoid using on their skin during this time?
- What about going to a spa or getting a facial?
Since 1997 Laurie Neronha has been working full time as a licensed esthetician in Providence, RI. A longtime student of medical herbalism, aromatherapy and wellness, she has integrated her diverse knowledge into her daily work with clients.
In 2011 she became a certified Acne Specialist, and has cleared hundreds of clients of all ages with moderate to severe acne. Laurie has been quoted in multiple online and print publications, including SheKnows.com, Myhealthdaily.com, Slashedbeauty.com, Providence Journal, Rhode Island Monthly, East Side Monthly, and many others. Her television interviews have won several Pegasus Awards for content.
Currently she is a small business owner, and new recipient of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Scholarship program. As a regional educator for Oncology Spa Solutions she travels the East Coast training other spa professionals how to safely care for clients before, during and after anti-cancer therapies.