Siobhan McKenna the author of the book "Imagineering Your Life" joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel. Her mission is to inspire and empower people to design and build extraordinary lives.
- Tell me a little about your story and how you got to where you are?
- What inspired you to write your book Imagineering Your Life?
- Why did you choose and what inspired you to have the radio show, "Imagineering Your Life" a Fresh Life Design?
- What is your mission and passion?
- What are 3 of the key principles in your book Imagineering Your Life?
Siobhan McKenna has worked in the Aerospace and Defense industry for more than 18 years as a software and systems engineer designing and developing large complex computer systems. Along with her education and experience in this technical arena, Siobhan has been studying and modeling successful people for 26 years.
She is dedicated to helping people define and live their ultimate lives. Siobhan has had a fascination with people who have been happy and ultimately live a wonderful and fulfilled life. This book is an accumulation of the wisdom and experience she has to share with you.
Author, speaker, life coach, and engineer, Siobhan started her education studying Mechanical Engineering at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. She continued her education by earning her Bachelor’s Degree from Arizona State University’s Architecture School located in Tempe, Arizona. Siobhan also earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from Coleman University in San Diego, California.