Ed Berde, the CEO and cofounder of Rx.Health, a healthcare technology company born out of the Mount Sinai Health system joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health News Channels to discuss the company’s flagship product, RxUniverse.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ed Berde discuss the following:
- So what exactly is RxUniverse?
- What do you mean by prescribing Digital Medicine to patients?
- What do you believe Digital Medicine’s place is in healthcare moving forward?
- So the benefit to the patient is pretty clear, but what is the benefit to the doctor prescribing Digital Medicine?
- How did you get involved with Digital Medicine?
Ed Berde is a serial entrepreneur who has launched several successful startups and is the CEO and cofounder of Rx.Health. Berde joins Rx.Health from Business Consulting Solutions, a technology consulting firm which he co-founded and successfully ran for over 20 years. Berde's technological insight allowed Business Consulting to attain quick success and attract prestigious clients, including Guardian Life Insurance, Morgan Stanley, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Nestlé, Lazard, and ADP.
An alumnus of Villanova, Cornell and Andersen Consulting, Berde's entrance into the startup world was as co-founder and CTO of Tips.com. Berde's startup experience also includes directly running and growing key departments for Rimini Street. Berde has also been a Director on the board of Clover Health Insurance, part of Clover Health, since its inception and continues to serve on the board today.