Berta Cabrera, Executive Director of the SSJ Health Foundation, a charitable organization providing financial support for the St. John Bosco Clinic, a free clinic serving uninsured and under served children and adults in Miami-Dade County joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq discuss the following:
- Tell me a little bit about the St. John Bosco Clinic and the role of the SSJ Health Foundation?
- As COVID-19 has affected the world, and SFL has been known as a hot spot, what has been the impact on the clinic?
- How has the community and the clinic risen up to meet this challenge?
- Looking past COVID-19, what do you think the long-term impacts and best practices will be?
- As a non-profit, I’m sure funding is crucial to your success. How can the community support you as you increase your patient load?
The SSJ Health Foundation is a charitable organization providing financial support for St. John Bosco Clinic, a free clinic serving uninsured and under served children and adults in Miami-Dade County.
Their mission is to provide compassionate and philanthropic support for the health care ministry of the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida, to the uninsured and under served in the Miami-Dade community.