Donna Cardillo, a registered nurse and blogger for DoctorOz.com joins eHealth Radio and the Childrens Health and Nutrition Channels. Throughout her 30 years of experience, Donna has worked with children and adults to prepare for Back To School and she recommends probiotics during this time of year.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Donna Cardillo discuss the following:
- Why is Back To School time particularly important to support your immune system?
- How exactly do probiotics provide immune health support?
- What are some other positive benefits of taking probiotics?
- What are some other suggestions you offer to parents for keeping their kids healthy during Back To School time?
- What do you recommend when picking a probiotic supplement?
Donna Cardillo is a Registered Nurse with more than 30 years of diverse healthcare experience. Cardillo is known as “Dear Donna” on Nurse.com, where she provides daily online career advice for nurses and healthcare professionals. She is considered a thought leader on the role nurses play in healthcare. She is also an expert blogger for DoctorOz.com and is the author of three books.
Cardillo holds a diploma in nursing, a BS in Health Care Management and a Master of Arts in Corporate and Public Communication.