Jeannie Hughes, the CEO of Faithful Palate, a company whose sole mission is to Teach Ordinary People Extraordinary Eating Habits joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Nutrition Channels. Jeannie coaches her clients locally and around the globe. Jeannie has three adult children and resides in St. George, Utah.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jeannie Hughes discuss the following:
- When did you decide to focus on Raw Food when changing your own diet?
- When did you decide that the Faithful Palate message was something you had to share with the world?
- Describe the seven specific habits that you teach?
- How to take control of your eating habits ?
- What would you say to someone who enjoys restaurant food, bar food, pizza delivery and all kinds of delicious processed foods?
Renowned Utah Raw Food Chef & Nutritional Living Coach and international best-selling author, Jeannie Hughes, presents a new way of eating. Jeannie spent years becoming a highly successful consumer of chocolate, chips and other delicious processed foods before becoming a highly developed sugar addict who was finally diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Jeannie now teaches men and women how to avoid the disease-riddled healthcare crises our population now faces by teaching “7 Essential Raw Food Eating Habits” and the culinary arts that make this process satisfying and delicious.