- Why is it important to take stock of ourselves after a divorce?
- What might have changed since we were first married?
- Why could these changes have made your relationship unsalvageable?
- What should we spend our time defining?
- How might understanding these changes, help our relationships going forward?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the Huffington Post and Everyday Power Blog.