- Describe functional medicine and regenerative medicine. What do you do for your patients?
- How would an appointment with you be different than the typical doctors office visit?
- Tell me about the supplements you use in your practice ? How do you utilize them in patient care?
- In the news there has been so much about poor quality sometimes even harmful supplements. How can the consumer be protected?
- Can you give any recommendations for a basic supplement regimen to take for the average person out there, man woman middle age, etc.
Sue G. DeCotiis, MD is Triple Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Obesity Medicine, Anti-aging / Regenerative Medicine and a New York State Licensed Physician in private practice for 20 years. She is also an attending physician at Beth Israel Medical Center as well as Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. DeCotiis obtained her medical degree from the New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York. Her internship in Internal Medicine was completed at Lenox Hill Hospital, and her residency in Internal Medicine and Pathology were completed at Westchester County Medical Center and NYU Medical Center respectively. She is the author of A Woman’s Guide to Sexual Health, Pocketbooks (Simon and Schuster), and publishes a quarterly newsletter sent to all patients. A firm believer in the benefits of exercise, Dr. DeCotiis is an avid tennis player, kayaker and a beachcomber – and dog lover.