Joy Harari, an AADP certified Health Coach, Psychology of Eating Coach joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Nutrition Channel. She is a graduate of The Institute of Integrative Nutrition and The Institute for the Psychology of Eating, as well as a certified EFT (Tapping) Coach.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Joy Harari discuss the following:
- I see you are a Health Coach, a Psychology of Eating Coach, and an EFT Practitioner. How do you integrate those things into your practice?
- How does your life experiences help you with your Health Coaching?
- What goals do you have for yourself and your practice at this time.
- What Advice do you have for people listening?
- What is your best nutritional tip?
Joy Harari is a AADP certified Health Coach, a Psychology of Eating Specialist, and an EFT Practitioner. She addresses many health and emotional issues with VIP clients and sends out a weekly Newsletter to teach and inspire good health in others.
She will soon be starting classes on Learnitlive.com on many areas of her expertise.
Joy was recently interviewed as one of AnnMarie Gianni's "Beautiful Voices". She also gives many workshops on all areas of healthy living such as What Should I Eat?, Healthy Snacks for Kids, and Home Remedies.
Joy is like Sophia Loren, Julia Childs, Ralph Lauren, and Lucille Ball all rolled into one crazy woman who is passionate about health and wellness. See her at joyharari.com.
Related Web Site: www.joyharari.com