Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Graham Dodge discuss the following:
- Tell us why you started Sickweather and it forecasts illnesses globally?
- How does the technology behind Sickweather work and how accurate is it?
- How can people use Sickweather as we enter into flu season?
- We understand you have a partnership with Clorox to help prevent the flu. What does that partnership entail?
- What other types of illnesses, besides the flu, does Sickweather predict?
Graham Dodge, Co-Founder and CEO of Sickweather, is a leader in digital disease surveillance and has served on boards and technical workgroups for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National VOAD (Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster), and the Kennedy Krieger Institute, as well as providing mentorship to students at Johns Hopkins University's MedHacks program. He has been named a "Social Innovation Rockstar" by Yoxi/BOLD, and featured among Broadband for America's "Faces of Innovation", among other honors. An alumni of Techstars and 500 Startups, Graham is a frequent guest/speaker for domestic and international conferences and news programs.