Jim Heaney, who has been teaching the practice of presence for over twenty years and the author of a new book called "Choosing Presence: How to Access God’s Peace and Release Fear, Anxiety and Stress" joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Stress Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jim Heaney discuss the following:
- Why did you write Choosing Presence?
- In this turbulent time where people are stressed and anxious, how does someone choose presence?
- How does the Practice of Presence stop our anxiety and stress from taking us over with negative emotions and reactions?
- What are the unique applications for the Practice of Presence in today’s polarized society?
- What is the difference between meditation and mindfulness versus the Practice of Presence?
- What do you say to the person that says they don’t have time to practice presence?
- Tell us about the free companion app that you developed, Practicing Presence—A Christian Way.
Jim Heaney has been teaching the practice of presence from a Christian perspective for over twenty years, encouraging people of all ages to incorporate the practice into all areas of their lives – professional, relationships, sports, arts, health and more – for greater spiritual and physical well-being.
He is the founder of Electronic Waveform Labs, manufacturer of the H-Wave device, the premier modality in the drug-free treatment of chronic pain. Jim lives with his wife, Patricia, in Huntington Beach, CA.
Book: Click Here
Free App: https://presence.app
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.