Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Yochanan Stoppi discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, give us an overview about your new book, Emotional Mechanics: Stopping Pi(e).
- What inspired you to write this book?
- Tell us about the stigma or fear that makes it hard for people with a background in STEM to talk about their personal experiences with depression or bipolar?
- How has writing this book helped you?
- Finally, what's a point or theme you would like people to know about your book?
Yochanan Stoppi is an engineer by education and training. He has used this scientific and engineering training in developing the approach, reasoning, and relationships presented herein. He is also self-taught in many subjects, including, but not limited to: philosophy, medicine, alternative medicine, health, nutrition, cosmology, physics, Taoism, meditation, counseling, and leading support groups. His favorite philosopher is Alan Watts, and he enjoys an eclectic array of music genres.