Todd Galuszka, an experienced and fully qualified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner at Natural Healing Arts with locations in Bradenton/Sarasota, Florida joins eHealth Radio and the Pain Management and Health Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Todd Galuszka discuss the following:
- As a nurse practitioner what services do you provide to the patients at Natural Healing Arts?
- You mentioned trigger point injections, what exactly is a trigger point and what medicines do you inject?
- Can you tell me more about the Hyalgan knee injections?
- How many injections of the hyalgan is needed for optimal pain relief?
- Are the injections painful and are there any contraindications to getting these injections?
Todd Galuszka is an experienced and fully qualified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner. Todd is a graduate from the University of South Florida’s ARNP program who is efficient, thorough, and passionate about delivering the best levels of care to patients. He also possesses extensive healthcare experience in a wide range of key nursing fields including emergency room, trauma, psychosocial, pain, hospice, and family practice in the correctional setting.
Todd has the required physical, mental and emotional strength to stand up to the rigors of this demanding profession. Todd is able to work autonomously and has vast knowledge of using the latest state of the art medical equipment to treat, observe and record the condition of patients.