Lucie LeBlanc, Personal Development and Success Coach and the author of the #1 best-selling book "Ordinary Parents Raising Extraordinary Children: A Parental Guide to Unlocking Your Child's Inner Strength to Full Self-Expression" joins eHealth Radio and the Family and Personal Development Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Lucie LeBlanc discuss the following:
- How can parents condition their children for success?
- What are some common parental errors?
- Talk about the child-mind vs. the adult mind? You talk in the book about six creative faculties -- what are they?
- Affirmations are important, too. Can you share some affirmations to repeat to children?
- How do we condition our minds for success? Where can listeners get the book and get more information about you?
Lucie LeBlanc is a mother, entrepreneur, personal development & success coach, author and partner of the Proctor Gallagher Institute. She studied and graduated from the Proctor Gallagher Institute in 2016. She is a certified Thinking Into Results Consultant and author of two international best-selling books, Who Am I?: Discover How Perfect You Are and Ordinary Parents Raising Extraordinary Children, a best-seller in seven categories in five countries. LeBlanc is a mother of three and resides in Alameda, California.
Social Media Links:
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.