Dr. Mark Davis, author of his latest book Obamacare: Dead on Arrival, A Prescription for Disasters joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare & News Channels. This book discusses the detriments of a government controlled medical system from the health care professional’s perspective.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Mark Davis discuss the following:
- What are the key elements of Obamacare?
- Why will Obamacare ultimately fail?
- Why would you say that your book is a must read to understand Obamacare fully?
- What effects will Obamacare have on individual patients in terms of access to services and treatments?
- Who benefits and who loses under Obamacare?
- Why are health professionals running away from this monstrous legislation?
Mark Davis MD is a native of New York City who presently resides in Maryland. He has published hundreds of articles concerning healthcare delivery, the politics of healthcare, science, nutrition and current events. Dr. Davis is a lobbyist for health issues in Washington and represents those who lack a voice on this crucial subject. He has written the bestselling work The Millenium Diet, The Practical Guide for Rapid Weight Loss which has been the subject of numerous media events. His second book Demons of Democracy describes how lawyers and legislators are undermining America’s traditions and institutions. His latest book, Obamacare: Dead on Arrival details the intricacies of a health legislation that should have never become law.
Dr. Davis is President of Healthnets Review Services which advices media, government, businesses and industries on healthcare policy and how to plan for the impact of Obamacare when it is fully implemented by 2014.
Dr. Davis is available for consultation or to media sources on request.