Irene Rojas Stanbury, Founder and CEO of LEMONKIND, a company with a mission to make 100% natural beverages that are not only both delicious and better-for-you but also, accessible to anyone ready to build on beneficial, sustainable self-care joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Nutrition Channels. Irene has a passion for nutrition and discovering new ingredients that she can share with her customers!
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Irene Rojas Stanbury, discuss the following:
- How did you stumble upon the world of natural beverages?
- What do you love the most about working with super-foods?
- Tell me more about how you are incorporating what you've learned about product manufacturing and food science to benefit consumers?
- Which ingredients were the biggest breakthrough for you?
- What have you learned through this whole experience, and what do you look forward to in the future?
Irene founded and created LEMONKIND in 2016, with a mission to make 100% natural beverages that are not only both delicious and better-for-you but also accessible to anyone ready to build on beneficial, sustainable self-care. Since then, LEMONKIND has been one of the top selling juice brands on Amazon, and has continued to grow year after year.
With LEMONKIND, Irene continues to support, inform and motivate others to better personal health and well-being - starting from within.