David Sandler who sits on the Sports Nutrition Scientific Advisory consulting board of Nutrition 21, LLC, the makers of Nitrosigine joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness, Nutrition and Supplement Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest David Sandler discuss the following:
- Can you tell our listeners a little about yourself and your background?
- How do supplements help fitness enthusiasts and other athletes interested in bodybuilding, cross-fit, cycling, and other sports, train and perform better?
- Why are increased Nitric Oxide levels important?
- Nutrition 21 is the makers of Nitrosigine, what is Nitrosigine?
- What makes this ingredient so unique?
- What kind of science and studies does Nitrosigine have?
David Sandler, MS, CISSN, CSCS*D, RSCC*D, HFD, HFI, FNSCA, FISSN, sits on the consulting board of Nutrition 21, LLC. He has worked as a consultant, strength and conditioning coach for over two decades. David currently serves as the President of StrengthPro, which is a training and nutrition-consulting group.
Additionally, he’s worked closely with some of the nation’s premiere fitness organizations and a number of acclaimed professional athletes. He is the Chairman of The Arnold Strength Training Summit at the Arnold Sports Festival Weekend, a Fellow of the National Strength and Conditioning Association, and a Fellow of the International Society of Sports Nutritionists. He’s authored numerous fitness books and has appeared as the lead exercise and sports physiologist for more than 40 television shows, including National Geographic’s Fight Science, Sport Science and Impossible Science. He’s also a former powerlifter and a three-time U.S. National Bench Press champion.
David has published more than 20 scientific articles and abstracts and more than 320 articles in nutrition and supplementation, power, strength and fitness training for various magazines and literature.