NEVSAH who is a spiritual leader committed to your enlightenment with a focus on optimal breathing for improving health and performance again joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Wellness Coaching & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Nevsah Fidan Karamehmet discuss the following:
- Can you remind us about what you do in terms of wellness and health ?
- Can you also tell us what has happened since the last time we spoke when you were in NYC? What developments in the International Breath Coaching Federation happened?
- What are the benefits of meditation and what is its relation to breath coaching?
- What are your future plans in breath coaching and do you think that it is understood well among the US crowd?
- When are you coming back to New York City?
NEVSAH is a spiritual leader committed to your enlightenment. Her focus is optimal breathing for improving health and performance.
Nevsah is a recognized authority, who combines science and spirituality for physical, emotional, mental development and for enhancing psychological well-being. She is a pioneer in helping people learn functional breathing habits and a motivational speaker on the subject of consciousness and breathing. She teaches about staying in the “now” through breathing, in her Miracle Courses.
As a best-selling author, a faculty member of the Graduate School of Behavioral Health Sciences, a consultant to Better Physiology, Ltd., the Founding President of the Breath Coaching Federation, the national representative of International Breathwork Foundation, Nevsah has won numerous awards in her field and has been an inspiration to millions. She is a recognized authority on emotional and physical healing through breathing. She has been doing breath coaching for more than 20 years, established breath coaching as a profession in Turkey, trained thousands of people from around the world in breath coaching, and has inspired more than 100,000 people in her lectures, workshops, seminars, and private tutorials to learn breathing for improving their health and performance.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the host or the eHealth Radio Network.