Monday Mar 07, 2022
NasalGuard® Allows You To ‘Breathe Easier’ This Spring to Summer Season
Kanika Wahi the Co-Inventor and Bio Medical Engineer of NasalGuard Airborne Particle Blocker joins eHealth Radio and the Allergy & Health News Channels.
- Tell us your name and affiliation with NasalGuard?
- What exactly is NasalGuard and how do you use it?
- Why is blocking airborne allergens so important now as we approach allergy season and what kind of allergies can it block at this time?
- Beyond Allergens, NasalGuard protects from other airborne pollutants – what are those?
- How exactly does NasalGuard work?
- Is it safe for all ages, children, pregnant women and those taking medications?
- Have you seen an increase in use of NasalGuard during the pandemic and flu season?
- How much does it cost and how long does an application last? Where can people buy it?
- What is next for Nasalguard?
Kanika Wahi is Co-Founder and Co-Inventor of newly patented enhanced formulation of NasalGuard technology a division of Trutek. Trutek is a privately held company which has developed innovative airborne contamination prevention medical devices, nasal particle blockers and skincare products.
Wahi collaborates with senior management to secure new business, licenses and account development for the company in international and domestic markets including japan, South Korea, China, UK, Italy, Spain, India and the US. Ms. Wahi is a Biomedical Engineer.
NasalGuard technology was invented by Ashok Wahi, the founder and President of Trutek Corp., an R&D product development company and his daughter Kanika Wahi, both engineers by training, Ashok was inspired to create this technology to aid his other daughter, Aikta, who suffered from severe allergies. “I developed this product because of the vital need to have some kind of personal air filter that was drug free, non-invasive and easy to use,” says Ashok Wahi.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.