Dr. Edward F. Group III, alternative medicine pioneer, Author of The Green Body Cleanse, and Founder of the Global Healing Center, one of the largest alternative, natural, and organic health resources on the Internet joins eHealth Radio and the General Health and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Edward F. Group III discuss the following:
- When you began studying medicine, why did you at first look at natural medicine practitioners as quacks? What changed your mind?
- Your book, The Green Body Cleanse, makes some provocative claims about modern day medicine and where it falls short. What’s wrong with how we treat disease today?
- Why do you advocate treating the root cause of disease and not just the symptoms?
- What are some steps individuals can take to become responsible for their health?
- Why is spreading the message of natural healing methods so important to you?
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
Dr. Edward F. Group III founded Global Healing Center in 1998 and currently serves as Chief Executive Officer. At the forefront of the research and development team, Dr. Group assumes a hands-on approach to producing new and advanced degenerative disease products and information.
Dr. Group has studied natural healing methods for over 20 years and, though he no longer sees patients individually, now focuses on spreading the word of health and wellness to the global community. Under his leadership, Global Healing Center, Inc. has earned recognition as one of the largest alternative, natural, and organic health resources on the Internet.
Dr. Group's Mission
Dr. Group believes his personal mission is to help the world by teaching and promoting philosophies that produce good health, a clean environment, and positive thinking. This, he believes, can restore happiness, and love.
Dr. Group considers it part of his responsibility to expose hidden truths of the medical industry, which has a tendency to treat symptoms of disease and not the underlying cause. The incidence of disease is increasing at an alarming rate, a statistic Dr. Group believes is an indication that the current healthcare system is not working.
Dr. Group centers his philosophy around the understanding that the root cause of disease stems from the accumulation of toxins in the body and is exacerbated by daily exposure to a toxic living environment.