John Halloran, the CEO and Founder at Mobile Health, the digital health and wellbeing solution that makes it simple to create healthy cultures joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest John Halloran discuss the following:
- Can you tell the audience about your background and how you become an entrepreneur?
- What is Mobile Health and how is it improving the quality of life for employees?
- How did you build a successful customer base? 3) What are your greatest fears as an entrepreneur, and how do you manage them?
- How has covid changed the mentality of both employers and their managers/directors?
- Where can people get in touch with mobile Health and your services?
John Halloran is CEO and Founder at Mobile Health, the digital health and wellbeing solution that makes it simple to create healthy cultures. Prior to starting Mobile Health, Halloran was the CEO and founder of Worldwide Compensation, Inc. (WWC), which was twice lauded by industry researchers at Gartner as the Best-in-Class Provider of a Global Compensation Planning solution.
Social Media Links: