MeditTab is a company offering clinical automation systems that maximize productivity, advance patient care, manage utilization, and reduce costs.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Kirk Treasure discuss the following:
- Tell me about what Meditab does and your role at the company.
- How do electronic medical records benefit patients?
- In the competitive field of electronic records management, what makes Meditab stand out?
- What would you say are the three main elements a physician or practice manager should look for in an EHR system?
- Where do you think the health industry is heading in regards to technology in the next 3-5 years?
Kirk Treasure – Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Kirk Treasure is responsible for all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in sales and marketing of the company, as well as the conception and development of all company marketing initiatives and materials. He previously held the position of Director of Sales with Meditab.
Before pursuing a variety of entrepreneurial ventures, Treasure attended Florida State University, studying international affairs and economics.
When not at work, Kirk enjoys spending time with his fiancé, their two beautiful children and their two dogs.
Related Web Site: www.meditab.com