Dr. Sue DeCotiis a Board Certified Internist and Medical Weight Loss Specialist and a New York State Licensed Physician who has been in private practice for 20 years joins eHealth Radio and the Weight Management Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Sue DeCotiis discuss the following:
- What is medical weight loss?
- What is Liposonix, we have all been hearing a lot about it lately?
- How much weight can an average person expect to lose in a month with medical weight loss?
- Are patient's hungry on a medical weight loss program?
- What is this new pill "Garcinia" that is making the news headlines a lot lately?
- We hear a lot about prebiotics and probiotics. What's the difference and how does this help weight loss?
Sue G. DeCotiis, MD is a Board Certified Medical Internist and New York State Licensed Physician in private practice for 20 years. She is also an attending physician at Beth Israel Medical Center as well as Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. DeCotiis obtained her medical degree from the New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York. Her internship in Internal Medicine was completed at Lenox Hill Hospital, and her residency in Internal Medicine and Pathology were completed at Westchester County Medical Center and NYU Medical Center respectively. She is the author of A Woman’s Guide to Sexual Health, Pocketbooks (Simon and Schuster), and publishes a quarterly newsletter sent to all patients. A firm believer in the benefits of exercise, Dr. DeCotiis is an avid tennis player, kayaker and a beachcomber – and dog lover.