Jerome David, Vice President of sales and marketing for Mawi DNA Technologies, LLC, of Hayward, California, which developed and commercialized the iSWAB technology, an innovative system for collection of biosamples from animals and humans to provide a robust DNA yield with low bacterial DNA content joins eHealth Radio and the Heath News and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jerome David discuss the following:
- When did Mawi DNA Technologies launch and why is the company different from other DNA collection companies?
- Describe the iSWAB kit and how it works.
- What audiences are you targeting with your DNA technology?
- Provide a typical scenario where your product works better than others.
- Tell us about the new Omega Bio-tek collaboration and why it is important.
- Is the product used only in the US, or are you available in other countries?
Jerome David, Vice President, leads all sales and marketing activities for Mawi DNA Technologies, LLC and has over 25 years of sales, marketing, and business development experience in the life sciences industry. He has successfully driven the growth of several start-up organizations that resulted in acquisitions or successful joint ventures.
Mr. David has also served in leadership positions at industry leading organizations such as GE Healthcare, Becton Dickinson, and Bio-Rad. He obtained his BS in Biochemistry and Cell Biology from the University of California, San Diego and his Executive MBA from San Diego State University.
Social Media Links: