Merryn Snare, Educator and Psychologist, whose mission is to educate as many people as possible on the importance of catching stress before it spirals into a debilitating mental health concern joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Merryn Snare discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to develop your range of resources?
- Why is stress such an issue – isn’t it a fact of life?
- How does stress affect us?
- What are the biggest problems with stress?
- How can we change this?
- How does stress prevent us from leading that awesome life we seek?
- What are the PEARLS of Resilience?
- What can we do to find that balance in our world that can take us to the awesome life we are seeking?
Merryn Snare is an author, educator and psychologist practicing in Melbourne Australia. Her teacher training has provided great insight and awareness into how people learn, and she also has years of experience as a registered psychologist helping people to understand and manage their stress and anxiety.
Merryn currently works in private practice and consults with a number of organizations, along with developing her suite of resources. She has written the book Annihilate Stress and Anxiety and developed its Companion Workbook, written and recorded the PEARLS of Resilience audio program, devised The Daily Dose journal/diary, and most recently has developed the Resilience Brilliance Membership Site featuring her eLearning video series.