Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Lyndi Cohen discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a bit about your journey that led you to become renowned in Australia as the Nude Nutritionist?
- What is it about social media that you find so frustrating, when it comes to people’s health and motivational posts?
- What led you to write your book, The Nude Nutritionist: Stop obsessing about food and never diet again?
- What advice would you give to a 16 year old Lyndi Cohen?
- If you could nudge one person in the right direction for a healthy 2019 - what would you tell them to focus on?
Lyndi Cohen is one of Australia's most popular dietitians, known as The Nude Nutritionist of Channel 9's Today show. She started dieting as a young teenager, unhappy with her growing body, and gave up in misery, having steadily gained weight for more than a decade. Almost by accident she become a mindful and intuitive eater, and along the way she gently lost 20kg. With over 50 deliciously realistic recipes (no 'superfoods' required) you'll also be inspired to eat well to boost your mood and balance your hormones. Lyndi is also a Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Ambassador and an accredited, practising dietitian and nutritionist.