Lisa Avellino of NY Health & Wellness Fitness Discusses Workout Tips and the Benefits of Balancing Hormones
Lisa Avellino, one of New York’s top fitness experts and a corporate wellness consultant who has worked in the fitness industry for more than 30 years joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Fitness Channels to discuss workout tips and the benefits of balancing hormones.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Lisa Avellino discuss the following:
- What is the best workout for someone that has no time?
- Are these trendy boot camp workouts that push you to your outer limits good to get in shape if you are just starting out?
- What workout do you suggest for women going through Peri menopause or menopause ? And why?
- How are hormones affected by exercise and how can we balance our hormones through proper training?
- What is the best time of day to workout?
Lisa Avellino is one of New York’s top fitness experts and a corporate wellness consultant who has worked in the fitness industry for more than 30 years. She developed the Balance 3H+ "Reboot" fitness plan that accompanies the Balance 3H+ Diet Plan at NY Health & Wellness
Reboot is a customized fitness program for women in perimenopause and menopause, and features simple, fun and effective 15 minute periods of exercise during the day.