Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Lisa Curtis discuss the following:
- Tell us more about this moringa plant. What is it and where do you find or source them?
- How did you learn about moringa? And what made you decide to anchor your products around moringa?
- How does moringa compare to other superfood like kale?
- With 6 out of 10 Americans looking for natural, fortified, and functional ingredients and foods, how is Kuli Kuli supporting this demand?
- How are you marketing moringa? Does Kuli Kuli have any exciting events or campaigns coming up?
Lisa Curtis began working on Kuli Kuli while in the Peace Corps in Niger, West Africa. As a volunteer in her village’s health center, she gained a first-hand understanding of the common nutritional challenges faced in West African villages and how moringa can play a role in helping to address those challenges.
Prior to Kuli Kuli, Lisa served as the Communications Director at Mosaic, wrote political briefings for President Obama in the White House and worked at an impact investment firm in India.