Leanne Sklavenitis, a successful Business and Health Accountability Expert, International Speaker and Author who has run successful businesses and been involved in the Fitness industry in Australia and the USA for more than 25 years joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Fitness Channels. Leanne specializes in helping people to be fitter, healthier and more profitable in their lives and their businesses by running online health and fitness accountability and coaching programs.
- What is your background and why do you love keeping people accountable to their health & fitness and business?
- Share with us if you would your top nutrition tips?
- Exercise - we either love or hate it - what top tip would you like to share here?
- Why is mindset so important in the process of feeling good and losing weight?
- How do you stay motivated to have the body that you want?
Leanne Sklavenitis is an industry leader in the health and fitness field, an International speaker, author and successful business owner. She has a long background in business and runs her own online fitness businesses "www.fitnesstips.com.au” and "www.fitnesstipsmembership.com” with clients all over the world.
She is an accountability expert and is passionate about helping businesses to be profitable by keeping them accountable. She has presented at many conferences both overseas and locally on business and health topics including 5000 delegates in Singapore at the World Alzheimers Conference. She has also won Fitness awards recognizing her for her passion and dedication to the fitness industry.
Leanne is passionate about helping people to run successful and profitable businesses and keep fit and healthy at the same time no matter where they are located. Receive informative weekly fitness and health tips by signing up at www.fitnesstips.com.au or FREE webinars at leannesfreeinformation.com.