Dustin Lee, Owner and President of Fidelis Sustainability Distribution, LLC, USMC scout sniper veteran and principal joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Technology Channels to discuss the role FibroScan technology has played in curing hepatitis C virus (HCV) among the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dustin Lee discuss the following:
- What are the challenges of treating liver disease among veterans?
- What is the connection between hepatitis C virus (HCV) and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)?
- How did the VA eradicate HCV among veterans?
- Why is FibroScan the VA’s liver assessment tool of choice, and how many VA Hospitals have purchased FibroScan?
- What are the benefits of FibroScan for physicians treating veterans?
Fidelis, LLC is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business as well as a U.S. Small Business Administration certified Small Disadvantaged Business (8(a)) company. Fidelis provides a wide variety of services for the Federal, State, and Local government nationwide as well as overseas.
Echosens, the developer of FibroScan®, is an innovative high-technology company offering a full range of products and services supporting physicians in their assessment and management of patients with chronic liver diseases. FibroScan is supported by over 2,500 peer-reviewed publications and examinations are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and many insurance plans.