Dr. Anthony Orsini, a practicing neontologist and President of The Orsini Way that provides communication training programs to hospitals and healthcare professionals for the purpose of enhancing patient experience and improving outcomes joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels. Dr. Orsini is here to discuss his new book, “It’s All in the Delivery: Improving Healthcare Starting with a Single Conversation.”
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Anthony Orsini discuss the following:
- Tell us about your professional background. What lead you to create The Orsini Way?
- What are some aspects of The Orsini Way training?
- You recently released your first book, “It’s All in the Delivery.” Can you tell us about why you wrote it, and give a brief preview of the book?
- Is this book just for medical professionals and patients, or can the same principals in the book be applied to business leaders?
- Why is it so important to master compassionate communication, in both the medical field and in the business world?
Dr. Anthony Orsini is a board-certified neonatologist and the founder and president of The Orsini Way. Based on unique communication techniques developed through decades of research and experience, The Orsini Way is proven to enhance the overall patient experience, significantly increase HCAHPS scores and change the culture of hospitals.
Dr. Orsini has lectured extensively on the topics of compassionate communication in both the medical and the business fields. He earned his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his pediatric residency and a fellowship in neonatology at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia.