Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor joins eHealth Radio and the Health News, Mental Health & Relationship Channels discussing "Mind Reading" within a relationship.
- This has been one of the most popular articles you have written. What gave you the idea?
- What is "Mind-Reading: in a relationship?
- What should people ask themselves to know if they are doing this?
- What can they do to stop doing it?
- How much have you seen relationships improve when people stop mind reading, and start using these tools? Is this covered in your couples book available on Amazon?
Dr. Nicole Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her predoctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. She is a Professional Psychologist, an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, everyday Power Blog, several other publications, and is a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She works as a consultant on medical cases, as well as tund trainings for others. She has recently published 4 books.