Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & Adam Kamenstein discuss the following:
- Ips Chips recently enhanced its recipe. What improvements have been made?
- I’ve also been told that Ips Snacks is launching a new product. Can you share some information with our audience? Why did you choose this specific snack?
- Who is your target consumer?
- What’s your career background and what excited you about Ips Snacks?
- Where do you see Ips Snacks going in the next 5-10 years? Do you have any additional product lines in mind?
Founded in 2011, Ips Snacks™ are the world’s first snack chip to combine a delicious taste with whey protein. They are made with non-GMO corn, are gluten-free, and are powered by whey protein. Now lead by Adam Kamenstein, the brand’s mission is to make the foods which give your body the protein it craves. Ips chips are available in four delicious varieties: Sea Salt & Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Barbeque, and White Cheddar and is now launching its line of popcorn, which will be available in Classic Salted and White Cheddar varieties.
Ips Snacks are sold in grocery stores and wellness retailers nationwide including Whole Foods Market, Mollie Stone’s, Vitamin Shoppe, and many others, as well as online through Amazon.com.