Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Greg Macpherson discuss the following:
- What are mitochondria and when and why do they start to decline in function?
- This decline is intricately linked to the aging process and gets progressively worse, what are the visible and non-visible signs?
- Why is having lots of healthy functioning mitochrondria important to overall health?
- Researchers have linked over 200 health conditions to mitochondrial dysfunction. What are some of these conditions and how do the MitoQ supplements work to ease the symptoms?
- MitoQ also has developed a skin serum. How does that work and what are the results?
Greg Macpherson is Chief Executive Officer of MitoQ Ltd. He completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy at University of Otago School of Medicine in 1992.
Subsequently he has been owner and director of a number of start up businesses that include New Zealand’s largest residential care services pharmacy, NZ’s first robotic dispensing laboratory, a pharmaceutical wholesaling company and a software development company. He has been a partner and board member of a pharmacy chain associated with one of NZ’s leading retailers.
Currently he is a shareholder and director of Pharmacy Direct, NZ’s leading online pharmacy and is CEO at MitoQ Ltd.